Enhanced Learning Credit Scheme ELCAS
Courses Available for Service Leavers with ITG through the Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELC)
ITG Instructor Training Limited are an approved training provider under the Ministry of Defence Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme.
ELCAS provides financial support to eligible UK service personnel wishing to further their educational / vocational achievements or undertake re-training for civilian qualifications for use after leaving the Armed Forces. ITG currently has many course options available under the scheme, if you would like more information please call us on 01206 805380.
Some of the courses below have links direct to the pages with more information, the others are a mixture of courses designed to ensure that you gain the qualifications you need, for more information please contact one of our advisors on 01206 805380.
Please click here to download the ELC Claim Form
Please click here to download the ELC Claim Helpful Hints form
ELCAS Courses available:-
ITG01 AET Blended/Distance Learning Train the Trainer
Please click on the link below to find details about ELC Funding for ELCAS Funded Courses available
PROCESS FOR ENHANCED LEARNING CREDITS
- Contact Us for more information about the course options available
- Fill out your ELCAS claim form
- Give your claim form to your commanding officer or learning staff for approval
- ELCAS will then check your eligibility for funding
- Once your claim is approved by ELCAS you will be sent a Claim Authorisation Note (CAN)
- You can then book your chosen course with us by paying your 20% personal contribution (as required by ELCAS)